At the conclusion of this session, participants will
- Be able to identify topics of common concern or disagreement between team members
- Be able to outline ways to address reasons for disagreement
- Be able to define methods and resources for problem solving in their own program/institution
- Participants will identify common situations that lead to disagreements among providers for bariatric surgery patients.
- Participants will discuss strategies to handle these situations that will optimize patient care.
- Participants will learn communication styles that are conducive to developing and maintaining collaborative teams.
The ASMBS round table lunches are designed to allow a unique opportunity for attendees to interact with faculty and other attendees in more of an informal-type instructional or discussion setting. The facilitators for each of these lunches will build a platform for discussion and networking and will answer any questions attendees might have. All round table lunches have a limit of 50 attendees. Register today before they are full!