Overview and Target Audience:
This course will help surgeons and gastroenterologists understand the risks, benefits, expected outcomes, patient selection, procedure technique, patient management, and identification and treatment of complications of endoscopic procedures.
- Review available published evidence about endoscopic therapies both in the US and worldwide
- Understand endoscopic therapies as an option for treatment of class one and class two obesity
- Be aware of the indications and contraindications for endolumenal treatments
- Comprehend basic placement and retrieval technique for the devices that are removable
- Manage patients during endolumenal weight loss therapy
- Recognize and treat complications of endoscopic therapies
Speakers Coming Soon!
Pre-op screening, anatomy, findings that would alter operative plan
Marina Kurian, MD
Bleeding and Stricture management
Dean Mikami, MD
Endoscopic management of Sleeve stenosis in 2019
Update on Leak management
Eroded bands and bezoars in the GI tract
Endoscopic surveillance after surgery: Needed or Not?
Natan Zundel, MD
Q and A
ESG: What is the data and how does this therapy fit into a comprehensive Metabolic program?
ESG: Updates on Technique, Troubleshooting and Complications
Aayed Alqahtani, FRCSc FACS
Retrievable intra-gastric devices
Michel Gagner, MD
DMR, Magnets and Liners now
Manoel Galvao Neto, MD IFASMBS
Is endoscopic revision after previous bariatric surgery ready for prime time?
How do I Learn to do this? Obtaining Endoscopic Skills, BE-SAFE certification
Matthew Kroh, MD
Q and A