Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
Mandalay Bay is an ideal Las Vegas lodging choice for your trip to Nevada. With numerous amenities for guests such as room service, 24 hour front desk, cable/satellite TV, you will wake up at Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino feeling ready to go every day for your time in Las Vegas. Don’t let this amazing reservation opportunity pass you by, book your stay at Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino today to make the most of your time in Las Vegas, Nevada.
BEWARE! There are housing scams targeting ObesityWeek attendees. They have websites that look sophisticated, but are not affiliated with the conference. We encourage you to ONLY book housing through our site to take advantage of the conference rates.
|Mandalay Bay Standard* Room||Delano Standard* Room|
|Thu – 10/31||$139||$169|
|Fri – 11/1||$179||$209|
|Sat – 11/2||$179||$209|
|Sun – 11/3||$139||$169|
|Mon – 11/4||$179||$209|
|Tue – 11/5||$219||$259|
|Wed – 11/6||$219||$259|
|Thu – 11/7||$139||$169|
|Fri – 11/8||$139||$169|
- These rates are available while supplies last. The hotel may sell out on any night. Register and book rooms early to secure your room.
- Rates do not include standard taxes and fees, or the resort fees of $25 per night. Resort fee includes property-wide high speed intenet, unlimited local and toll free calls, airline boarding pass printing, notary service, and cardio room access for guests 18+.
- Prices are based on single/double occupancy. $40 additional will be charged for each guest over double occupancy.
- The Delano is part of the Mandalay Bay Resort complex.
- *Upgraded rooms/suites are available at higher prices.