ObesityWeek On Demand is an accredited online program that delivers the latest cutting-edge science and clinical best practices presented during ObesityWeek 2017. ObesityWeek On Demand only covers sceintific sessions, from Wednesday through Friday. ObesityWeek On Demand makes continuing education easy with online access, a USB drive for offline access, and downloadable MP3 and PDF files.
ObesityWeek On Demand contains approximately 120 hours of presentations sponsored by The Obesity Society (TOS) and American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) covering a multi-track schedule of topics including abstract presentations, partner symposia, educational courses, video sessions and more.
Features of ObesityWeek On Demand include:
- Presentations available online as soon as 24 hours of live session
- Cloud-based online access from any computer or mobile device
- Advanced Search: Find any word on any slide
- Recently Viewed: Revisit presentations and pick up where you left off
- Downloadable MP3 audio files (listen to presentations on-the-go)
- Printable PDFs of presentations (for easier note taking and review)
- USB drive for offline viewing*
ObesityWeek On Demand addresses the three most common requirements health care professionals have when it comes to continuing education: Comprehensive Content and Convenient Technology. Get access to 120 hours of synced slides and audio from ObesityWeek 2017 in a convenient online media player while also accessing online tests.
Have a question? Contact support@OnDemand.org.